BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

Mporium BMW

03-22-2017, 06:05 PM   #1
m3nace92
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Vividracing

Just placed an order for a Vorsteiner rear diffuser from VR and recently came across a post where someone had a poor experience with them. I figured I'd leave how my experience went and hope that other members can take what they need from it.

I had a few questions I wanted answered before ordering so I reached out directly to Ralph at VR on the forums here. Had a response within the hour and from then on had all follow up correspondence quickly replied to. Ralph was great, answered every question I had and when ultimately deciding on the diffuser to order, he made sure I got the best possible price for it.

If you end up ordering from VR, definitely contact Ralph on here first for the best price. Could just be a few bucks here and there or more, but it's nice to be taken care of and considered valued as a customer.

The diffuser should arrive within a few days. I'll follow up on this thread with my thoughts on the packaging and the condition of the part itself when I have it in my possession. So far though, nothing but positive things to say about Vividracing
      03-22-2017, 06:16 PM   #2
vividracing
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, F30 335i, F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by furquiza View Post
Just placed an order for a Vorsteiner rear diffuser from VR and recently came across a post where someone had a poor experience with them. I figured I'd leave how my experience went and hope that other members can take what they need from it.

I had a few questions I wanted answered before ordering so I reached out directly to Ralph at VR on the forums here. Had a response within the hour and from then on had all follow up correspondence quickly replied to. Ralph was great, answered every question I had and when ultimately deciding on the diffuser to order, he made sure I got the best possible price for it.

If you end up ordering from VR, definitely contact Ralph on here first for the best price. Could just be a few bucks here and there or more, but it's nice to be taken care of and considered valued as a customer.

The diffuser should arrive within a few days. I'll follow up on this thread with my thoughts on the packaging and the condition of the part itself when I have it in my possession. So far though, nothing but positive things to say about Vividracing

Thank you Fabian! Very much appreciate the kind words!

-Ralph

Last edited by vividracing; 03-22-2017 at 06:31 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2017, 09:00 PM   #3
M3sicko
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Since another forum member here has started sharing feedback about his experience with Ralph @ Vividracing, im going to just share my own personal experience as well. I can't agree more with Furquiza on the service and communication from VR.

I recently inquired pricing on some parts i was interested in, and within minutes after i sent him a pm, a reply returned and as soon as i saw the pricing, i told him we've got a deal. A FEW minutes later, invoice was sent over and i proceeded with payment. Then he provided me the Fedex tracking number the very next morning after i placed my order stating that the parts are arriving in 2 days.

Big shout out to Ralph for his prompt service and good pricing.
Appreciate 1
      03-23-2017, 11:17 AM   #4
vividracing
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, F30 335i, F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3sicko View Post
Since another forum member here has started sharing feedback about his experience with Ralph @ Vividracing, im going to just share my own personal experience as well. I can't agree more with Furquiza on the service and communication from VR.

I recently inquired pricing on some parts i was interested in, and within minutes after i sent him a pm, a reply returned and as soon as i saw the pricing, i told him we've got a deal. A FEW minutes later, invoice was sent over and i proceeded with payment. Then he provided me the Fedex tracking number the very next morning after i placed my order stating that the parts are arriving in 2 days.

Big shout out to Ralph for his prompt service and good pricing.

Thank you Jose! I appreciate it!
PM, Email, or Call Directly for aggressive BMW Member Pricing
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2017, 09:16 AM   #5
m3nace92
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Sorry for the delay in updating this. Package came in last week but I didn't get the chance to open it until the weekend. As far as my experience with VividRacing is concerned, couldn't be happier. The diffuser was packaged very well and arrived in great condition. Thanks again to Ralph for helping out!

The diffuser itself looks great but there were some fitment issues. The package included everything needed for installation, just one area doesn't seem to rest perfectly level with the surface of the vehicle. Was able to line it up near perfect and trying a few tricks here and there to make sure it holds the position strongly. This isn't a knock on VR though, as they held up there end of the transaction with no complaints. This is more an issue with Vorsteiner (I've seen that others have had some similar fitment issues in the past) but it is what it is. Gotta assume fitment issues would've been worse with a cheaper ebay brand of less quality.

Will try and update with pics of the diffuser installed in a few days after confirming it'll hold still after a wash or two. Overall, satisfied and will definitely be using VividRacing and Ralph again in the future.
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2017, 06:41 AM   #6
Ewok
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: AW 1M

Garage List
2011 1M  [0.00]
I too had a positive experience with vividracing.
Purchased stoptech st 60/40 via Austin from vividracing. He was always quick with his replies and was able to answer all my queries patiently and completely.

This gave me confidence to place the order. As luck would have it, there were some delays with the order from stoptech. Austin took the initiative to provide constant updates and when brakes were finally available - made it a point to arrange for shipment ASAP.

It is customer service like this that defines my experience and makes me choose one vendor over another. In my case, I'll definitely return for my next project !
Thanks vividracing.
Appreciate 1