BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

EXXEL Distributions

11-20-2023, 06:08 PM   #1
choclatjalapeno
Rep
Drives: Honda accord

2009 E92 M3 DCT Silverstone, Carbon Roof, clean title, 87K miles - $25.5K

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
For sale is my 2009 BMW E92 M3 (non-zcp) with clean title, DCT transmission, and carbon fiber roof. The car is in great shape and ready to be enjoyed by its next owner. Some exterior rock chips, scratches, and interior wear and tear as you would expect from a higher mileage car but mechanically is in great shape. Probably not anyone's dream spec, but this silver/palladium/aluminum combo looks beautiful in person and should not be slept on. Rod bearing and TA's not done, however most recent oil analysis looks excellent. Car is mostly stock except for minor exterior mods. Happy to answer any and all questions from potential buyers.

Needs a new rear break pad wear sensor. Comes with brand new akebono Eur919 rear pads, CoverCraft reflectect cover, unopened 1L BMW 10W-60.

Reason for sale: I'm a urology resident with less time/money to enjoy the car than I'd like. The clubsport dream has to be deferred a few years until I finish surgical training
Vin number: WBSWD93519P361051
Transmission: DCT (Dual Clutch Automatic)
Exterior color: Silverstone II metallic
Interior: Palladium silver with brushed aluminum trim (Extended leather option - center console and dash has leather)
Options: technology package, premium audio, comfort access
Title: clean with lien through Navy Federal (will need to be paid off prior to receiving title)
Carfax: clean with no accidents or damage
Previous paintwork: front bumper was repainted, rest of the car is original paint
Rust: none

Notes from my ownership (work done by me):
Delivered 10/18/22 @79,970
1/16/23 @82,936
- Cabin air filters
- Spark plugs
3/11/23 @84,407
- Differential pinion seal
4/1/23 @84,428
- Fuel breather vent valve
- Differential fluid change
4/3/23 @84,434
- Oil change
- Rein oil fill cap
4/22/23 @84,xxx
- Exhaust header to mid pipe gaskets
9/10/23 @86,769
- wax coat

Most up to date Carfax, Blackstone oil analysis, and PPI prior to my purchase attached at the end of images. PPI ABS light was for front passenger wheel speed sensor, immediately replaced by seller.

Previous owner was also a respected M3post user. Link to prior owner's google drive with some great photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...30Bxyu1z1Q1bvL

Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf CarfaxReport_WBSWD93519P361051-2.pdf (577.0 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by choclatjalapeno; 11-21-2023 at 08:38 PM..
Appreciate 2
GeoK104.50
      11-21-2023, 06:36 PM   #2
sharkbite
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

Firstly - thank you for pursuing medicine and specifically the field of Urology ! I'm probably one of the older members on this forum ( late 50's ) and I'm having a bit of Prostate pain and have my PSA test in a few weeks .

Sucks because I'm a lifetime fitness junkie, I've done 12 marathons, 2 Ironmans and an Ultramarathon and still train 4-5 days a week to maintain health. We need more doctors, nurses and health admins because our country is definitely in a health system crisis. Something I never really paid enough attention to until a few months ago. Oh well.

Lots to like about your M3, wish the interior was black but not the end of the world. I've been thinking of revisiting an E9x M3 .

I'll DM you if I decide to make an offer.

Mike
Appreciate 2
      11-21-2023, 08:04 PM   #3
choclatjalapeno
Rep

Appreciate the kind words, Mike! I'm hoping you're able to get a timely solution for your pain! And may the PSA be low haha.

The American health care system is indeed a giant mess and even more so when you get to see it from the inside... It's unfortunate because nearly everyone will need to see a urologist at some point if you're lucky enough to get old.

When I was on the market, I was exclusively searching for black or fox red but couldn't pass on this deal and ended up with palladium. The interior grew on me a ton and when I come back to the platform in a few years, I wouldn't hesitate on a palladium spec again. To be fair, I would plan to get some aftermarket racing seats and strip the back seats anyways lol.

Anyways, good luck if you decide to step back into the E9x M3 market, I'm sure you won't regret it.

Robert

Last edited by choclatjalapeno; 11-21-2023 at 08:32 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2023, 11:00 AM   #4
Thumbie
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3/4/6

EXTENDED PALLADIUM! lol but this is a nice car. great driver.

2011 Jerez E90 M3 6-speed Competition Package
Appreciate 1
      11-25-2023, 07:15 AM   #5
IDIGSPEED
Registered
Rep
Drives: Chevrolet Camaro

You have a PM.

I joined to contact you on this car.
Appreciate 1
      11-27-2023, 06:06 PM   #6
choclatjalapeno
Rep

Google drive with additional photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...6fsodjyn5LWinO
Appreciate 0