View Single Post
      06-14-2007, 08:54 AM   #1
Kimo
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E31 E90 F25 MCS

New "Navigation Home" Voice Command

For those that don't yet know, Progman 25 (perhaps even an earlier progman) now includes a function that supposedly allows you to simply say the voice command "Navigation Home" and the system will automatically start guidance to the HOME address listed in your address book.
However, the function appears to be malfunctioning. Instead of navigating us HOME, it is navigating us back to the LAST destination for which navigation was activated (which, of couse, may or may not be Home)
Could someone PLEASE test this function in their car for me and let me know if it is actually taking them to their Home address, or if it is navigating to their Last entered address (of course, the last address can not have been home or the test will be meaningless)?
I'd like to know if this is just OUR system that is malfunctioning (we're having some intermittent iDrive issues), or whether this is a systemic glitch in the Progman -- before I take the car back to the dealer.
Many thanks.

UPDATE - There is no "Navigation Home" function. See my June 16 3:36PM post below for explanation.

Last edited by Kimo; 06-16-2007 at 02:40 PM..
Appreciate 0