02-03-2012, 10:55 PM   #1
svache
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Garage List
And another 328i ordered!

We did a few test drives today in both the 328i and 335i, and both my wife and I were totally in love with the car during/after the drives, what an amazing car

So yeah, needless to say, we ordered our new BMW 3 series and decided to go for the 328i Luxury. While they did not have the color (Mojave) on any of the new 3's right now to show us, they did have it on a new 5 series so we could at least get an impression (it's hard to make a final decision without really seeing the car, well for my wife at least). The color looked really great in normal day light (much better than on the configurator imo) so we decided to go with that in combination with the Veneto Beige and Anthracite wood trim (the colors really are nice accents with each other). Since we will have an ok budget to buy this car, we already decided to go full option if we did order it, and so we did:

I feel like a kid, so happy and excited

One thing, though, and I'm sure you guys could tell me this.. We did our down payment today and I am wondering when I could expect any numbers to follow the car's production and all that in 'my bmw' on bmwusa.com. I know he did mention it because he verified my email addy to send it to me when he had it but I kind of forgot in my excitement when to expect it haha (I could call him but perhaps one of you can give me an indication), the only thing I do remember is that he was going to try and get it still in a February production so that by the time our lease is up of our '09 X5 (April 7) we can trade both cars.. I sure hope that it works out, but thankfully he is able to extend our lease for 3 months if it is needed =) Ah, that and that it will take about 8 weeks to get the car (since I live in Hawaii).

(oh, and for those wondering why on earth I took a cold package on a car that is ordered in Hawaii, this is basically just a 'just in case' as we might move to Europe for a couple of years or so in about a year.. I originate from there and know how cold it can be lol)

Some loooooong 8 weeks this is gonna be lol
Appreciate 0