svache
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
Finance lady(who was very nice) offered me 2 main packages(like my 12th car from them so im used to it) i passed on the protection thing where the wont mind of there is a scratch or ding.

But i did get the tire and rim protection for $1,000(was $399 when i got my 07 N54) Added like 25 bucks to the payment, and is well worth it imo. These tires are 400 a pop and if you get a nail, throw it away. I have gotten my monies worth in the past and intend on using it in the future. with the tire insurance they give you new tire for free when you get a nail...I never paid for tires on my N54's
Same happened to me when I got my X5 3 years ago and went for a lease. I didn't take the protection (and my pre-inspection a few weeks ago turned out fine, so if nothing bad happened, it's all good). And, like you, I did take the tire and rim protection.

I never needed the tire and rim protection in the end, which is kind of a wonder seeing all the potholes here in Hawaii, but just because of that, I did take it. My wife's M had expensive aftermarket rims (originally 14K for the set from what I heard (she got it before I was with her lol)) and it actually contains 2 dents because of the potholes (still wonder if that can be removed, we still have the rims and it would be cool to put them on my wife's F30 (if she gets one)), so we didn't want to take any chances. I never needed it but I am still happy I took it
Appreciate 0