svache
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivenByE30 View Post
am Planning on leaving my car on the 25th of April from the capital of France... so end of April would be my guess for its shipping and boat transport toward the US.

Add to that 7 weeks... so July 1st would be my re-delivery at the local dealership...

Is that a realistic schedule?
April 25 in Paris.. I'm guessing it will then be transported to the port in Zeebrugge, Belgium (seeing how every ship to Port Hueneme is docking there first and since it's closer than Bremerhaven). That distance is not too much, could be done in a day but when I look at the calendar of WW, the last ship it shows will sail on April 23 and arrival in CA at May 16. Most likely it takes then 14 days or so for the next ship to come around and I'm guessing you will be on that one, your car might arrive at the end of May, making a June delivery even possible if everything goes smoothly

Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
Appreciate 0