View Single Post
      06-14-2012, 12:56 AM   #5
ƒ°
Rep
Drives: ✚

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD_F30 View Post
Koni or KW eh? Definitely willing to wait a bit for a product that meets my needs more closely. I'm definitely interested in lowering the vehicle, I really liked the look of the E46, there was almost no clearance at all. But my main goal is to produce a firmer ride with less body roll.

I think you're right from the photos I've seen. The front doesn't look like it's lowered enough with the H&Rs. Do you know anything about their SuperSport Spring?

Wondering if you used spacers to push the wheels out a little on your 335? Personally I think they could use about 15mm. Have any photos of your ride?

From pics I've seen of the Super Sports, it doesn't seem like it lowers it anymore on the front of the 328i compared to the Sports. It just seems like it lowers the back more. Again, this is probably due to the light weight engine. Of course, this is all speculation.

I DO want to add 15mm spacers on my wheels. I've already measured it, and I looks like 15mm will look perfect. However, after mulling over it, I think I'll keep it stock for now. I just don't like the idea of putting something between the wheel and hub. Also, I haven't found a wheel lock that is extended 15mm. Any help with that would be much appreciated.

Here are some pics of my 335i.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0