Enlisted Member
Panama
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i F30 2012 - Base Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmontic71
Quote:
Originally Posted by joaopml View Post
Thanks everybody… really appreciate the welcome and compliments on my car.. feels really good to be part of the bimmers family… proud of it..

I have to admit that I was concerned about the base line configuration because I only saw one like that here (one jet black) and had different wheels.. so I thought that mine could look just too simple… but it´s like Alan E90 said… it´s just clean and gorgeous… and the wheels… just suits the car… it looks a LOT better in person than in the photos (again, sorry about the quality)… I have plans to put some 19in wheels on it… I love the way the wheels of m sport looks.. but that´s for a near future… for now… will use a little bit more of the 17in, that looks a lot better than I was expecting…

And about the speed… I got say… never driven a super car… like M models… so really can´t compare to it… but my father has an a4 2011 with 211hp (I guess) and mine feels SO MUCH faster… when you put in sport o sport+ this thing is a beast… wow… it goes super fast… just a lot of fun driving it… I wake up every day just happy that I got my bimmer to drive… ahahahahha.. sorry if I look like a kid with a new toy… but it´s just how I feel…

Again… thanks to everyone for the compliments..
Absolutely nothing wrong with the 17" wheels... On my 2006 E90 the sports package wheels were 17"... They just keep getting bigger!
Hahaha... Indeed... It seems like in 10 years from now, we will be buying cars with 30" wheels... That is just to much...
I got say... This 17's grew on me... Not sure if i gonna change them after all...
Appreciate 0