View Single Post
      02-21-2013, 09:54 AM   #8
ft1338
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamS View Post
I have a AH3 M-sport... I had the absolutely worst "close call" just last week. A car in front of me suddenly stopped at the second of two red lights on either side of a train track crossing. This meant I had to perform the most aggressive street braking I've ever had to do. I was certain I would rear-end the car in front of me. I dug into the brakes, and the car stopped from 30+mph, just inches away from a collision.

The M-sport brakes did just fine by me... and certainly helped me avoid thousands in collision damage.
Nice.... I had a close call once with the junker I currently drive which has no ABS. It was raining and the douche in front of me decided to speed up to catch the light but changed his mind at the last second and stepped on the brakes so hard I skidded all the way up to his FRONT bumper. Yes, front, because I had the reflex to move my car to another lane while skidding with the wheels locked. The little shit looked at me like I did something wrong lol.

Anyway, did you feel the ABS engage in your case and did it work good? I'm looking forward to driving a car with at least minimal safety features......
Appreciate 0