View Single Post
      09-05-2007, 07:06 AM   #1
amsfoto
photographer
Ireland
Rep
Drives: AW e92 335i, JB 135i

US Ordering Question

I have been browsing the forums here for a few days now, as I have been on the waiting list for my 08' M3 for few weeks. I am confused as to why some people have ordered their cars yet and some of us are still on the waiting list with no words of even the colors that will be available?

I placed my deposit at VOB BMW in Rockville, MD, and am #13 in line. My salesman Jim told me that I will be recieving my car in March of 08', but seems to have no hard information on options or color combinations yet. I am getting a little nervous, as well as anxious of course. Is this just a US release date issue? I am guessing from looking around that the M3 will be available in Europe and Canada before it is available here in the US, but I would think to get the car in March we would be putting our orders in already. Can anyone settle my thoughts? Thanks.

I told Jim that I wanted an Alpine White with Red Interior, but he told me that they can't put in orders yet and would call me when I can place my order, and that they dont even know what MSRP is. He did tell me that I would not be paying over MSRP though.
Appreciate 0