Thread: Black or white?
View Single Post
      10-24-2013, 08:26 PM   #2
chrisny
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 40i

We were debating the exact same, except Terra interior. Can you get Mocha with M Sport in Canada? Here I don't think you can, at least not according to the bmwusa.com build your own..

We decided on the Mineral White, mainly because we had an E70 that was BSM/Black and because my F30 is BSM.

As far as pros and cons.. I like how the white shows the lines of the car better. The black hides them a bit, makes the F15 look more like the E70, a little less distinguishable, I think. Now that could be a good thing or bad.. but I like how the white shows some of the new character better than black does. That and I like the white/black contrast between the paint and the grills, roof rails, etc that obviously black doesn't offer, just a different look. I also like the metallic in the white, don't think we would have done Alpine White if mineral wasn't available.

That said, I would say if we hadn't already had a black one before, we probably would have gone black.

Of course, we've changed our minds several times since we "decided," so technically our decision isn't final until it's too late to change the order

Last edited by chrisny; 10-24-2013 at 08:33 PM..
Appreciate 0