View Single Post
      03-25-2014, 02:24 PM   #12
solstice
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyPowers View Post
question...have you ever owned a 911? because I have, and its not easy to live with. its very small inside, has virtually zero luggage space whatsoever. if I had a gym bag in the car and went grocery shopping, there was not enough space in the frunk to fit even half the groceries. its a PITA quite honestly.

Its a hassle to have as an only car IMO, and even at the age of 30 I wouldn't make that sacrifice again. JMO
Not yet but I've owned a 1973 beetle and a few other small cars. Maybe since I' from Europe orignally I've grown up with small cars and I would have zero problem living with a 991 as my daily other than the need to fit my kids in the back. Lack of space is something I can understand as is price but other than that I don't get it. I used to commute on a race bike prior to having kids so a 991 is huge in comparison I.e a larger gear hauler would be my 2nd car not the Porsche. I'm 47 and would gladly make the sacrifice of making an extra round to buy groceries if needed... Funny enough our other car is a Porsche ( Cayenne ).

Last edited by solstice; 03-25-2014 at 03:03 PM..
Appreciate 0