View Single Post
      04-13-2014, 11:52 PM   #14
Lups
Rep
Drives: I don't own a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddlyE39 View Post
Ok here we go long and eclectic ...1963 Ferraari 250 GTO DUH yeah I know...1967 Corvette Stingray L88...1969 Lambo Miura P400 S SV...1969 COPO Yenko anything (Camaro/Nova or Chevelle)...1970 Buick GSX Saturn Yellow w 4 Speed(A car I used to own and lost in divorce big time ouch)...1987 Vauxhall Carlton(car I drove in Europe for 3 months)...1987 Buick GNX...1987 Porsche 928S4...1989 Porsche 959...and the big daddy 1981 BMW M1...As for modern cars the M235i w 6 speed which I will order when Lups car gets in...
Hi Cuddly! Wasn't the M235i the one you tried to make me get? I liked it tough, but I think the European blood in you will keep you away from that one in the end. Honey, it's just too damn cute, and cute and cars do not mix!

You will probably be the only male on this planet who will touch my car keys, so enjoy the few minutes you have with them. And also, if you have the time to give me some day, would you please help me with my latest (I'm aware the list is endless, and I shall always be your DD because you've been so patient with me) annoying problem!

Then back to your list. You my friend CAN NOT buy a Corvette. No way. I will hunt you down and give you a mirror, cause baby that's what every corvette owner fears the most! And then I will steal your car, and take it to safety. Don't get me wrong, as a car thief I'm no good, the only breaking and entering I have done have been to help the owner who's keys have been locked to the car (again, the cars in Finland are old, oh so old), but I will try my best. I refuse to let someone whom I like (and that list is so short, my skirts look like nuns outfits next to it) turn into that guy.

Yes, that was an almost genuine thread, but please do take it with all my love for the great personality of yours, which should not be buried to that Life is over peace of shit.
Appreciate 0