View Single Post
      04-29-2014, 11:48 AM   #12
bob55555
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ft1330 View Post
He's good at advertising on the forums, but to be quite honest his price was not competitive. It MAY have been, before all dealer fees are added back, but his bottom line was not competitive with my local dealership. Also because I purchased local, there is no question when taking the car to service as to the level of assistance I'll be getting at my local dealership.

This thread was made to be indexed by Google, as evidenced by the keywords that were added by the OP and which are not relevant to the OPs message. Quite simply this is a disguised ad. OP please don't even try and fool me.

To anyone, just do your due diligence and make sure to include dealer fees in your bottom line comparisons between internet deals and local deals.
I agree that everyone should do their due diligence before buying/leasing a car. With respect to the tags, I understand why you might think that this is a disguised advertisement. For what it's worth, my initial post was meant as an unsolicited review of the service I received. I am not affiliated with David or any dealership, for that matter. As such, I'll keep any additional comments regarding this topic to myself.
Appreciate 0