Patronus86
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2013 335is

Garage List
2013 335is  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M6-Coupe View Post
I see. I love corvette and it was my dream car long time ago when I was a kid. The problem I have with this car is traction since it has been always a powerful and light car. I see lots of videos over youtube about crashes of Corvettes and all of them are referring to traction according to the huge torque you mentioned. this is one of them that whenever I watch it, I feel sorry for the driver who crashed this beautiful car
Yeah, I don't think anyone is going to argue that the corvette isn't a tougher and more lively car to handle than say a porsche 911 or a jaguar...but that seems to be what defines a corvette...it's raw, powerful, tail-happy and still capable-handling all for a price that no one else can offer.

Yes you can get better handling and turning with a porsche or high-end euro car, but you are also paying easily twice as much if not more.

Also, the new C7 has been upgraded with lot more tech to promote better handling and balance over the previous generations...so posting C6 crash vids is pointless..we are talking about a different car here.
Appreciate 0