08-15-2014, 01:43 PM   #17
dmk08
Gone Fishin’
United_States
Rep
Drives: Walks

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthal View Post
If you watch his entire 11 min review, he was driving very seriously for most of it and talking about feel, balance, etc. It was only the last few minutes he starting messing around... Unfortunately the version currently available largely just shows the messing around.

I agree with the BMW vs BMW thing. They are both great cars and I still love the E92 as much today as ever. The F82 is more capable, faster, more fun around town, etc but that doesn't mean the E92 is any less awesome. I would be lying if I said that I preferred everything about the F82 because I don't... there are some things about the E92 that I still prefer.

Yeah lets hope so otherwise why would anyone buy it right? I'm not sure why anyone would think they would make a worse performing new car.

I did see the whole review. I like Harris just not as high on him as others.

With that said the F80 isn't OMGWTFBBQ faster than an E92 but is quite a nice upgrade.

I just want to read these forums to learn about the new car before I get mine next summer. I just get tired of the back and forth. Lets make fun of chevys or something appropriate!
Appreciate 0