swamp2
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwboy018 View Post
The best advice that i can give you is to keep an eye on those dealerships and even find out via Bmw NA how many they have received to make sure you get your allocation number. Bmw worldwide does not like customers being ripped off..... You always get some very dishonest characters out to make the quick buck "with that said, money is money", but where is the honour... If you put down your hard earned cash, you deserve the rite to have that allocation number or if one falls through earlier at the specific dealership..... They take your money incase you shop around and get one quicker via another dealerhsip.... I learnt the hard way from a cunning sales exuctive..... I demand it in writing and I watch them very carefully, so if they try and say I am number 1 and they give me number three I will know it... Its not that difficult to do.... Just have to speak to some people at the top and explain your stituation... Remeber, Bmw is out to look after there customers and will repremand those dealerhsips in a huge way who go against them.... Nobody wants to loose there dealership as its not so easy to obtain.....
Nice post. I am interested in the exact method you suggest for keeping an eye on the cars that have been delivered to your dealer. Seems more difficult that you seem to allude to. Thanks!
Appreciate 0