View Single Post
      08-27-2014, 03:47 PM   #1
HX_Guy
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW M235i

And the shoes fit!!

Finally found a wheel that I really love! Was looking for something with decent concave and it seemed nothing was available for the M235, ended up stumbling across the Breyton GTS-R which have specific sizes for the 1 Series and fell in love!

They look so good in person, have more concave then I expected and are very light.

I did have to use a spacer on the front to clear the brakes but would have anyway for a more aggressive offset. Wheels are 18x7.5 ET45 front and 18x8.5 ET48 rear, perfect in my opinion (poke out 12mm in front and 10.7mm in rear compared to stock wheels).

Now I have to wait till Friday to get the other two since I only ordered 2 to test fit, damn!

Front

Rear

I'm going to paint the red stripe a matte grey to match the wheel as I've seen others do because unfortunately the wheel was not available without the stripe.

Rear has plenty of clearance at the brake caliper and at the rear shock, could easily fit some pretty fat tires back there (measured 26.48mm between rim and shock dust cover)

Front needed a 12mm spacer but then cleared the brakes easily (by 6.26mm, stock is 5.25mm) and the front strut has plenty of space.

The red stripe is actually in a recessed channel so should be pretty easy to paint clean.

Last edited by HX_Guy; 08-27-2014 at 03:57 PM..
Appreciate 0