04-05-2015, 09:32 AM   #20
m5sdse63
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6GC CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinan-M View Post
Thanks everyone for the kind words. Believe it or not only drove for about 250 miles on my way back from Houston. Love the sound system. X5M handle like car, you forget you're driving an SUV. So I have to watch myself in and out of traffic. Not in My M5. I will not drive for at least 2 months. I will be on a long training for work. Will get a chance to drive in couple months. I was not going to pick up mine till June-July time-frame. I could not let this deal go so close to my backyard. The Mineral White looks great in person. Many new thing BMW have installed with this new X5M. One thing I would say I was upset with was, they don't install front plate on SUV. Salemans said on all M cars they don't because many owner don't like the holes in bumper, so he said they let the owner install. Cool, but the issue is he did not paint the plate holder. It's still black! So I will call and see if I can get my local BMW dealer to paint it Mineral White, other than that it's a beast. For me, yes it is a better SUV than the E70...I loved my 2013 X5M though. To me it's just a different SUV. To all that have receive theirs congrat. For you guys waiting ...it will be worth the wait.
Congratulations on an excellent ride! Great deal you got for sure!

Can you comment on your impressions on the key differences, likes/dislikes between the 2013 X5M and the 2015 model?

I have a 2013 X5M Monte Carlo Blue and I'm eyeing either an X6M or X5M 2016 model Long Beach Blue (love my blues...)

2014 M6
2015 i3
Appreciate 0