05-16-2015, 01:21 PM   #13
SCA
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Multiple BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanExtant View Post
I thought Extreme Colors did a very nice job on my vehicle. The issues I had with the install were things out of their control, mainly the templates from XPel for this vehicle. Whoever designed them, did a poor job in a few areas. For example, the holes in the front bumper template from XPel for the fog lights are too large in diameter, so it leaves a small area uncovered around the fog light inset. There were a few others, but nothing major. Doug, at Extreme Colors, did a stellar job installing the film. I had the full hood, full front fenders, full front bumper, headlights, rocker panels, wheel arches, A pillars and roof right above windshield, and 6" up from the bottom of the doors covered, as well as about the lower 8" of the rear bumpers where the rear wheels could kick debris up onto the bumper. The price was reasonable for what was done. Extreme Colors installs XPel on all of the vehicles the BMW Performance Center owns/uses. Private message me if you'd like further details, or info on how long you can expect to be staying in Greenville for the work to be completed, as BMW won't let the work be done before you take delivery of your vehicle.

Thank you for the info! I will PM you later for additional information.
Appreciate 0