View Single Post
      12-28-2007, 01:05 AM   #7
scooba0010
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F32 430D-MOTORSPORT

Unlocked i phone

I just bought one from ebay the guy has sold half dozen and has loads of good feedback.Also seems very clued up and helpful ,I will let you know if there are any issues ,Carlos what i do know is i was given 17 nokia 5500 sports phone to sell about 8 months ago they were all boxed brand new 02 .when i opened one for photos etc for ebay i inserted a orange sim a virgin sim also a vodaphone sim and it worked with all straight from the box so maybe they would work.....I phoned 02 about a few issues this is what they said

can i put a 02 PAYG sim in my i phone NO it wont work as the sim supplied is matched to the phone ie locked now that is boll---- as i have tried a 02 sim that isnt paired to the phone and works 100% my guess is it just has t be a 02 sim .

I also asked about there add ons to PAYG phones they do a unlimited web access for £7.50 per month .I exp i was wanting web access all the answers were yes yes ,Then i said so if i put this payg sim with web access in my i phone i would have all the options fully working ,Ahh ill go and ask was her reply .All of a sudden im back to being told I phone will only work with the sim supplied with the phone ??????????????????? ahhhhh.so f--- it i have bought one and will try it at the weekend when it arrives ,but i am confident it will be fine
Appreciate 0