01-13-2016, 12:10 PM   #11
mofomat
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Audi R8 V10, BMW 330e Touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperzulu View Post
I'm not saying you spend all day on these forums. But your question seems to indicate people have spent ANY time on these forums and many simply see the front page of Bimmerpost, click the banner post about the latest news which happens to be on the M2 and then ask a question about it. 9 times out of 10 it is a question which has already been asked, or a comment which anyone who has been on these forums more than a day has heard a million times already. Plus, Internet forums have been around for years. This isn't new - people do not search. I love to research, but I understand most don't. You can be a dick about it, but all you do is add another useless post that the rest of us have to read. How ironic is that???
You have a lot of faith in people. I don't.

Most of the time people are just too lazy to do even the smallest amount of research. It's selfish and it's lazy. Like this very thread for example. A whole new thread which was started to ask something which is discussed everywhere on this forum, and in the official press release. It just clogs up the forum and wastes people's time. (And don't say that this post is wasting time. It's not. I'm hoping people will read and take note).
Appreciate 2