01-31-2016, 08:20 PM   #17
King_Slayer
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatumpsch View Post
Many people think the fangs sort of clash with the other lines of the car, especially from a 3/4 view. Also the fangs make the front look busy. They are an aggressive styling detail that may be too much for some people.

I am one of the people that think the fangs are a bit out of place and over the top. The fangs are one of the reasons I have ordered the car in black. I think black will make the fangs disappear a little against the black air intakes.

I am surprised this forum is so overwhelmingly pro-fang. I totally get why OP is trying to minimize the fangs visually. I'm right there with him. I'm hoping it will look better in person; but if not, I'd consider a matte black fang wrap. However, I think this fix would work best on a black car.
I think the reason why everyone is so overwhelmingly "pro-fang" is because a vast majority of people think it looks amazing, and I am in that camp to. Maybe going by just pictures it might not be some peoples cup of tea. In person I never took a second glance at that part of the car thinking it was out of place. It all works well.

Also I think blacking out a portion of the bumper will make it look funny, to much of a gaping hole.
Appreciate 0