03-23-2016, 09:33 AM   #9
RocketBoots
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Horse Drawn Carriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blksnowflake View Post
The GTS is quite a car. However, I don't know why but it does nothing for me, not sure why I even came to look, maybe hoping I have a change of heart. I'm sure it's fast and has cool tech but it looks normal and the aero looks cheap and tacked on, and then there's the horrid orange wheels.
There's a huge difference between a base 911 and a GT3 and the GT3 just looks like so much more aesthetically, it's design is very cohesive and aggressively elegant. The 911 is used solely for example, not really into comparing the two outright in these statements. This car is "some" more than a base M4 but it's looks are subjective and the only thing driving it's appeal seems to be rarity in low production numbers.

Sorry for the hate train, I tried to like it, I've been trying all this time and no matter what angle it looks dull to me, the dull unimposing colors don't help any.

If I've pee'd in someone's cheerios, sorry, I know no one wanted my negative nancy opinion but it is the internet so I can bitch at will and you are forced to read it out of morbid curiosity....haha.

All GTS lovers, don't mind me, carry on with the love.
I agree about 911 vs GT3. It's because of the bumper and aero. I do not really like the regular 911, but they got it right on the GT3. The base M4's aero is very good to start, and the GTS mainly did things for improved performance, not looks.

BTW, where are the awesome GTS seats?! Those CP seats in a GTS are
Appreciate 1