View Single Post
      04-08-2016, 06:31 PM   #7
IND-Distribution
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: G82 M4 / G87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrKevM5 View Post
I appreciate your candor in this matter. So how long before you take my money? And what about the rear reflectors for goodness sake?! And tell me your working on a front lip for this thing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reedomn View Post
Thanks for supporting our community!
I have have been increasingly frustrated with BMW and their price gouging especially in regards to the enthusiasts OEM after market parts. What a joke.
I am sad thinking my incoming M2 will be my last new bimmer. I believe they have lost their way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush View Post
I'm just going to pull my rear reflectors off and either wrap them with tint or spray paint with flat paint. No need to go overboard with those unless you are color matching to the body. The front reflectors will be purchased from IND.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KGun View Post
Yes, PLEASE add color match rear reflectors to the IND site.

In my opinion, the rear reflectors are far more of an eyesore than the sides. Just MHO......
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersam View Post
per the photoshopped renderings, the rear reflectors look good black. it adds a degree of definition to the rear bumper lines that a painted reflector loses. I plan on wrapping my rear reflectors in gloss black vinyl, but fronts painted by ind indeed

Thanks for the kind works, everyone! We'll absolutely add the rear reflectors as well. We'll keep the forum posted as more develops- I believe that the M2 will be a very exciting car to own, drive, and modify.