05-20-2017, 03:22 AM   #21
Hazey82
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSf22 View Post
??

Mind you this was pre-release, not stirring shit but for those of us that followed the release of the M2 closely will not forget what you said.

I'm not offended at all, I just find it funny that everything you were complaining about you seemed to have gotten over once you actually drive the damn thing.

Who gives a f**k how the mirrors look when your going sideways on a track at 140kph
I would have thought my last comment was civil enough you could take the hint, obviously not.
Mate, take some advise and let it go and take a break from the forums. You say you are not offended but it sounds like you are. It clearly is digging at you (I don't know why) for the fact you had to go looking up old posts and the fact you make comments like "not stirring shit but for those of us that followed the release of the M2 closely will not forget what you said" is making you look stupid. Please if I shall die do not turn up to my funeral with all your we wont forgot party.

I'm sure others don't want to see school kid debates overtaking what so far has been a good thread. Head over to the yank section if that's your thing.
For what little its worth I actually meant to word it like this "This M2 launch is such a failure IMO" because the statements that preceded it were regarding the launch and nothing about how the car actually drives.
Appreciate 0