03-15-2019, 06:31 AM   #17
Wild Blue
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X7 M50i, 2004 330i w/ZHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by swenzi View Post
Some are more fiscally liberal than others, of course nothing wrong with anyone's choices including yours. We all have different priorities, sounds you like to exercise more fiscal constraint than perhaps many others. To me since I will spend a lot of time in this vehicle with my kids no less, it is worth the expense because it would make me look forward to doing the drive and get on the road everyday.
You bet. I've found that having a very enjoyable car can bring a spark of joy every day into the monotony of life. I think its worth investing in the things you use the most, and/or the things that are most enjoyable. That includes car, house, and bed. (spend 1/3 of your life in bed)

I'm looking at the X7 as being not just a great car for me, but for the family too. So far, they're loving it, and (other than the cost) are totally on board with me getting one. Would make for awesome family drives, whether short drives or long road trips.

ppagiga I see that 2nd row seat movement is important to you. Have you tried to contact the person that made it via YouTube to find out how they did that?
Appreciate 1
SaintD4.00