Rep
Drives: N/A

FS: Lease Assumption 2007 M Coupe

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey all,

I'm planning to put this up on leasetrader.com or swaplease.com soon, but thought I would let fellow Zposters get a shot at it first if anyone is interested.

I am looking for someone to take over my 2007 M Coupe lease (located in San Francisco, CA).
I love this car but I am slowly realizing I need something with at least a little bit of a back seat (looking at the new 135, not as fun or sexy but not bad and can get someone in the backseat in a pinch).

Here are the details on my car:

Car: 2007 BMW M Coupe, Black Sapphire Metallic w/Imola Red interior.
Payment: $597.78 per month, not looking for a down payment or anything.
Months remaining: 17, lease ends on 10/27/2009.
Miles remaining: about 17,000 (total of 20,000 for 24 month lease, I have around 3,000 and am only driving a little bit right now).
Options: Bluetooth, BMW Assist, heated fronts seats, metallic paint, power seats w/memory.
MSRP: $54,595.
Residual: $36,032.70.

The car is in great condition and was broken in gently. Since you're on this site, you know about the 2nd gear grinding issue most people have. I had it happen 3 times before the 1200 mile service, but not since then, partially due to me taking a little more time in my shifting and partially I think to the transmission getting broken in.

PM me or post with any questions, I'd be happy to answer them. BMW charges a $450 transfer fee, which I would be happy to pay to get a real M Coupe enthusiast into this car rather than some random person that sees it on leasetrader.com and thinks it looks cute.

Morades

Attached Images

Appreciate 0