SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Fahrer View Post
Congrats on the build. I'm still hoping they bring back Euro Delivery by the time my lease ends in Spring 2022
Unlikely. BMW has been de-incentivizing the Euro Delivery Program for the last several years, no surprise that the numbers were declining as well. COVID-19 was the final nail in the coffin. BMW really wants you to just go to your dealer and lease a vehicle off the lot, preferably an X model, which are made here (except for the X1).

My wife and I are fortunate to have done three of them, in 2011, 2016, and 2018. Euro Delivery is one of the things that attracted us to BMW when we bought my wife's previous 2011 335is Coupe, it was kind of like icing on the cake. We were firm believers that Euro Delivery is the only way to buy a new BMW. I have friends that have done Euro Delivery more than six times and we're all in a quandary about what we're going to do if/when we buy our next new BMW. That said, I sincerely hope that BMW does bring back Euro Delivery for U.S. customers, but I'm not planning on it or holding my breath.

Appreciate 0