Rep
Drives: 23 i7,23 iX,24 Silverado

FS: WINTER SET - 18" Style 433 Black w/ TPMS & Pirelli Sottozero 3 RFT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,000.00

Item Interest
For Sale:

From my 340i GT is a gently used winter set of wheels, complete with TPMS & Pirelli Sottozero 3 RFT Winter Tires
All 4 tires have 9/32 tread remaining and rimes are in excellent condition without any curb rash/etc. Rims are original - never repaired. Pirelli Specs show 10/32 as the new tread depth ... so these were clearly not used much

Replica BMW M6 Gran Coupe Style 433 Wheel in all black w/ black TPMS
Tire Size: 225/50R18

Sorry, never took any photos of them on the car while I had it. Rims clear the M-Sport Calipers no problem. Looked good on the car and handled fantastic in the winter/snow!

No longer have the F34 any longer ... have a G05 on the way, so making room in the garage storage to get a dedicated winter set for that vehicle.

Paid $1800 for the set brand new (which everything still basically is like new) ... asking a very reasonable $1000 for the complete set. Local Pickup in Monmouth County NJ (Zip: 07719). Could palletize and ship at buyers cost/arrangement. Expect $200-400 for shipping depending on your location. Willing to meet locally (reasonable distance) to complete the sale with someone "regional".

PM me to move forward / more details. Only took picture of 1 rim/tire... sorry lazy.... all are in the same condition, and measured all tread depths in the stack. If you really need pictures of each I will take them out and photograph

Appreciate 0