View Single Post
      10-19-2021, 02:51 PM   #12
The shadow
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingElectric View Post
Interesting. Did your order get confirmed by your dealer and BMW? Or just by your dealer?

In my case, the dealer confirmed the order and I paid a £1k deposit. I received a new vehicle quotation form with my exact spec listed, and I was also asked to complete a finance proposal document where I had to provide a load of personal info to the dealer's Business Manager in order for him to process my leasing contract. I expected to have needed to sign some sort of official order form or leasing contract, so after a week of waiting I contacted the dealership to ask what was going on. It's at that point I was told they (the dealer) were awaiting info from BMW as to when they could place an order on their internal systems for cars that had interiors other than black.

As a side note, I did specifically query whether BMW were removing items like passenger lumber adjustment on iX3 orders. He checked and said so far nothing is being missed off of iX3s, whereas it's commonplace for other ICE M Sport models at the moment. Fingers crossed he's right...
Confirmed by my dealer with a order confirmation and order number and they said the order is confirmed with BMW.
There are no deletions on my vehicle order sheet.
Appreciate 1