Thread: BMW ACC and HUD
View Single Post
      11-20-2021, 07:01 AM   #19
socal_driver
Rep
Drives: 2023 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKP1545 View Post
My salesperson was able to add active cruise control to my build even after it was removed from the website. My order has been allocated and has a production number but not yet started production. So who know if I'll still get the ACC or not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

At this point who know if I'll even get the car or not considering it's been 2 weeks and still "scheduled for production" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ordered mine on 10/7, with mostly every option except for the upgraded stereo and tire cooling package. Order includes ACC, and I'm still at 'Scheduled for Production'. My CA doesn't know more info. They originally said it was going to enter production last week of Oct or early Nov, but nothing has changed. Meanwhile they had a Thundernight metallic w/ every option (including ACC) arrive at the dealer a week or two ago and it was sold w/in a week.

So I'm in the same boat as you, I'm assuming the ACC is the hold up - as they removed it from the configurator. idk but keep on telling myself it'll be worth the wait lol ugh
Appreciate 1
SKP1545122.50