Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeckinSpaceman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by qnet View Post
Looks real good. I would have did mine the same way, but with the blue exterior. The back looks funny on the M240i, but looks much better in your pics. BMW really gives you more with these new 2 series than they did with the previous ones. I had a M235i and now have an 18 M2. When the new M2 comes out, I will have a decision to make. I really hope they keep the same kidney grills that's on the M240i, and not's what's been rumored.
I understand people's gripe with the rear, but it's grown on me quickly and as shown from the right angle it looks good! I definitely want the carbon rear spoiler, as I think it balances out the rear even more.

The hips and rear side profile I think look fantastic personally

I was originally shopping for an M2 / M2C after falling in love with it a BMW M Track Day event at COTA. Then the car market went bonkers and I just couldn't justify paying markup or more for a 3-4-year-old used car. So when the new M240 released it was a perfect alternative for me, new car warranty, love the updated interior over the last-gen, and the performance is really solid......even for an M-Lite
That's what I chose to do. If I was doing track days in the car I would have gone for the M2 older gen at the same value. However I'm a spirited daily driver and the new m240i is just perfect. No disrespect to the M product as I have owned many. This car drives so much nicer than a true M car for daily driving and can still give the same feel on the road.
Appreciate 2