barryc365
Major
Rep
Drives: BMWM3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinPA View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by barryc365 View Post
If you get MSS, make sure you get the kit that lowers the front properly. The initial kit was very unsatisfactory from a lowering perspective. The updated kit goes lower; I think it's called sport or something

The kit does ride pretty well though, especially in the rear.

I think both kits are pretty similar in quality. I think KW is cheaper but some people complain about the rear ride height, they have a spacer for that now though

You won't go too far wrong with either but the rear dual spring set up on the MSS swayed me and it works very well
Thanks dude. Yeah, I read about that. I'm sure Ben at r33_RGSport has the newest kits since I read he was involved in getting people the upgraded parts. I'll definitely verify with him when I go in.

I think you guys have convinced me though on the MSS kit. Just need to decide on spacer sizes…

I'm glad you're enjoining the ride quality. That is definitely a concern for me in lowering the car.

Thanks again for weighing in man!
I have the Pirelli's too. I went with 15's in the front. There is very slight rubbing in reverse at full lock but that's it. Not a big deal to me at all. I'm sure Ben can hit the arch liner with a heat gun and move the piece that rubs a little bit. I just haven't got around to it.

You could go 15's all around without too much hassle. Rears have lots of room.

This is mine with 15's up front and the original MSS kit on max low in front. I have the updated kit here ready to fit to close the front gap just a half an inch or so and I might raise the rear 10mm

I might add 15's to the rear too, the 10's are not quite flush
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
RockinPA4860.00
r33_RGSport13108.50