You got my money?
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Ice Cream Truck

Garage List
2022 BMW M3  [9.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murse85 View Post
Confirmed with KW Germany via email that they will offer newly designed longer rear springs for those who currently own one that wish to replace. I believe this is due to the complaint’s for the rears being too low. You’ll have to contact your dealer you purchased it from. Not sure if your dealer files the claim or you do but KW states a claim has to be filed if you want replacements.. They said by end of next month you should be able to file it. KW states by June revised kw springs will be on the market.

KW didn’t mention anything about this being a secret to me so I hope I’m not leaking any info.
But for all you guys enthusiasts, this is a good day. No more sagging rear ends.

Im glad to hear I wasn't the only one who thought the ass was way too low. Huge kudos to KW Germany for listening to there customer base, checking there work and uncovering that there was a problem obtaining the specified drop range advertised. I asked about this about 3 weeks ago and now we have a new spring coming out soon. That's some seriously quick turn around time.