View Single Post
      04-17-2022, 03:26 AM   #16
rogercheng3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2024 iX M60

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiki08 View Post
Hello all, some of you might have read/responded to my earlier thread asking about the tires available for the Style 744 wheels (275/40/R21 front; 315/35/R21 rear).

I've bit the bullet on ordering the wheels. Shout out to ECS Tuning for shipping the wheels out to me and gratitude to UPS for getting the 4 sizeable parcels to me through this winter storm in the US the past week. I've just received all 4 wheels in great condition (I think), and am ecstatic.

The wheels cost an arm and a leg, but shipping fees were extremely reasonable and this was the cheapest I could find these and was really keen on getting them.

I've just dropped off the wheels in for a ceramic coat at my local detailer (as part of a detailing package to ceramic coat the whole car to be done a little later).

I did notice an indent on the exterior wheel barrel - appears in at least 2 of the wheels in a similar size and shape - anyone know if this is from the manufacturing process or something else? (see photos). Does not appear to affect anything though. The wheel face otherwise looks amazing. Looking forward to having the wheels/tires fitted in the coming weeks and likely more photos to come later.

Also curious to see some sort of seam line along the length of the barrel on the wider 315 rear wheels. Not sure what they are (if they are indeed seams, it would make me question the rigidity of these OEM wheels).

Let me know if anyone wants to know anything about the wheels before I get them fitted. I've taken the liberty to weigh them (since I couldn't find this info online).

Approximate weight of the wheels (excluding tires and wheel caps):
Front (mfg# 36116883761): 17.1kg / 37.7lb
Rear (mfg# 36116883762): 18.4kg / 40.5 lb

Cheers!
may i ask which sizes you chose? I'm looking to get the same ones but on their configurator it shows they dont fit for the 45e. I'm a noob at this
Appreciate 0