View Single Post
      07-20-2022, 07:17 PM   #14
simsimma120
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 Z06

Quote:
Originally Posted by robopp View Post
Dealer offering 10k over sticker? That ain't happening. They gave you the allocation. If they though there was that much profit they would have kept it. The second you take delivery you're going to owe taxes eating into your bargain of a deal 15k ADM. Enjoy paying taxes on the car then trying to sell it used and not losing money.

Allocations are flowing now. No one is waiting a year or paying over msrp if they spend a second to look around.
Lol you couldn’t be more wrong, people posting on Facebook groups earlier today about finally getting their allocation in and dealer telling them to expect delivery in March of 23. Have you seen what sued 2022’s are selling for? Because i have. So no after i spend $90k msrp and 6k for taxes, it will be sellable at $100-105k. Not losing money. There are basically a total of maybe 10-20 used 22’s for sale in the country right now, maybe not even that high, and they are all listed at a minimum of $96k depending on mileage. Most of them at $100k or more.

Keep you opinions to yourself, you obviously don’t understand the used car market right now and what some people are willing to pay in order not to wait. And as I’ve said before, $15k was a starting point, I’m open to a lower offer. For example, someone is fine paying $7-10k over msrp of $90 and with tax they are at $102k for a brand new 23…and there are dealers marking them up. Also another post today on G80 group of a dealership having one land today and asking $15k over.

I’ve seen one portimao blue 23 on a dealer lot, listed for $102k. So please stop…you don’t like it, don’t buy it
Appreciate 0