Rep
Drives: Not fast enough

Swap of Allocation/Build - 23' - B Grey on Fiona - X Drive - Comp

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi Everyone,

I posted on the FB G80 groups but wanted to post here for visibility. My car is currently on a boat making its way to the port in Georgia for PCD in SC. It is a 2023 Comp X-Drive in Brooklyn Grey on Fiona Red. The vehicle is being sold to me at MSRP by one of the best dealers I have ever worked with.

I am getting a bit of buyer's remorse not going with a more bold color. I recently saw a IOMG on the Kyalami Orange and absolutely love it. If someone has a build that is going into production soon or is scheduled to take delivery of a IOMG on KO with executive package, laser lights, carbon fiber interior, black rims, carbon fiber roof, with red calipers please let me know. I need the car sooner rather than later so I am not interested in waiting until late spring or summer for allocation. I know what I am asking for is a bit specific but it doesn't hurt to try. I found one lead but its in Texas and would like to find something closer to the tri-state area.

All I am asking for in return is for $1,899.
$1,000 is my deposit that is not refundable.
$899 is my broker fee I paid.

I am not trying to make money here but do a swap with someone that wants Brooklyn Grey or has an allocation but wants a car in January and doesn't want to wait. If I don't find someone its not a big deal.

Black Rims
Carbon Fiber Interior
Fiona Red Interior
Executive Package
M Shadowline Lights
ICON Laser Lights
Red Callipers

Thank you guys for looking. Drive safe and have a great holiday season and a Happy New Year.

Appreciate 0