11-09-2023, 11:18 AM   #6
mike@x-ph.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Power Rob View Post
There are others that claim (and even guarantee) not to throw check engine light.

AA is 400 cell while they are called "ultra high flow" they are obviously not compared to Evolution, FI, Fabspeed, etc. at 200 cell.

There is also a difference in quality workmanship and fitment which is why I recommended Evolution and FI (I have heard good things from Fabspeed but cant really recommend them as I have had no experience with them).
Active Autowerke uses the GESI cats that are rated to 850 whp. i don't even know what other brands are using (could be better or worse) so i cant speak about it.

As for the no CEL guarantee, as far as i know, Fabspeed are the only one that offer it and that's because they use HJS cats which are excellent quality.

Fabspeed is an excellent option but more expensive than Active. In my opinion Active is the better value but i don't fault anyone if they go with Fabspeed.

FI as far as i know use regular cats but with a O2 spacer, i would not put that on the same level as active autowerke or Fabspeed

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 1
M.Falcon175.00