Major General
Rep
Drives: 2022 Dravit G80 M3

FS/FT: 2002 996 Turbo, 21k Miles in NY

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I've had the car only since June and have put less than 1k miles on it. I'm thinking it may not be the car for me so I'm putting out feelers. It's a bit small for my needs, so it's been spending more time in the garage than on the road unfortunately. I feel like it's not getting the use it deserves.

I searched high and low for a White TT, which is extremely rare. I ended up with White on Natural....even more rare yet! The car was purchased from a trusty board member and I hope to pass it along to one as well.

Some details:
2002, 21k miles, 6 speed, NAV, Sport Seats/painted backs, Tint, x51 tips, Euro Springs, Champion RS98s with almost new PS2s. No accidents, no paint work, no stories!!

I had an extensive Pre-purchase inspection performed before buying it and it checked out perfectly. There are two small blemishes in the paint which I havent had the time to touch up yet, and the front lip spoiler has some scuffs and could use to be replaced.

I'm still torn over this, so this is a feeler to some degree. The right offer could force a quick sale. Clear title is in hand!

I paid just under $63k for the car, perhaps a bit of a premium for such a rare combination. But a premium which i thought to be worth it. Hoping someone else feels the same way.

Looking for $62k.

***I would consider a trade for an 08, 09 M3 interlagos or alpine white, 6MT ONLY***

Attached Images

Last edited by chris s; 11-26-2008 at 06:23 AM..
Appreciate 0