View Single Post
      11-06-2008, 01:00 PM   #1
encee
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 330d SE Steptronic

Speed Religion - Re-mapping Excellence !!

Okay, as some of you may have read recently on here, I have been mulling over getting a re-map done on my E92 330d.........

Anyway, I finally bit the bullet today, and called into Speed Religion (Ant`s place in Warrington) on the off-chance that Ant may be able to sort it out.

On arriving, I found that Ant was clearly busy, but, as usual, took the time out to discuss the re-map with me, and what I could expect.

The software used is Superchips, and provides figures of approx 275 bhp, and 427 lbs/ft of torque, and is uploaded by the usual obd-port method. The whole process took approx 30 mins.

My thoughts on it.........? Well, myself and Ant went for a quick run-out before I left, and in all honesty, the transformation is absolutely STUNNING !!! This thing pulls like a blo*dy train in every gear, and there is definitely less turbo-lag, (although that`s not to say that the lag has completely gone, for those old-school turbo lovers, like me, that like the old-fashioned shove in the back ) The lag is, however, less pronounced.

All I can say, for anyone contemplating getting this done, it`s an absolute " MUST ", and you will be thoroughly impressed, as I am, with the massive increase in both power, and torque.

And again, I can once more highly recommend Speed Religion as an excellent outfit; the staff of which cannot do enough for you.

In summary; re-map: fantastic, and Speed Religion, again...........fantastic !

Last edited by encee; 11-06-2008 at 01:29 PM..
Appreciate 0