beemerbird
Major General
England
Rep
Drives: Merc diesel

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrerarsr View Post
Followed a guy onto the motorway earlier. No fog lights. Hit 70mph with a little spray off the cars in front (no rain!) and there you go switches on his fog light. RETARD!!!

I pretend I'm in a WWII Spitfire and swerve across three lanes using fog lights as shooting practice. Just wish I really had a machine gun up front
That just made me laugh out loud as my other half shouts 'lock 'n' load' and pretends he's firing an 0.5" machine gun at the offending vehicle(s) which then promptly explode with the relevant sound effects.

Reason I menitoned fog lights was ironically similar situation to you. Driving home along the dual carriageway, comes up behind a woman in a Nissan Almera with bloody rear fog light on. No fog, rain had stopped, wet roads - end of. I 'flashed' her and she moved over when she'd eventually dawdled passed the traffic in the inside lane. Obviously I looked across at her, but as usual yet another driver oblivious and in their own little world. Anyhow, she was a large woman (fat) and either had her seat well forward or she just filled said seat basically. Her humongous breasts appeared to be resting on the steering wheel and I carried on my way chuckling to myself that she had built in secondary air bags from those huge breasts.
Appreciate 0