11-11-2008, 03:22 AM   #11
DaveC
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 330 Touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenon View Post
and front fog lights which I arguably hate even more. There are retards who switch on rears when there is a tiny bit of mist, despite the fact you can see twenty vehicles in front without foglights, and despite the fact you're stationary at traffic lights and their rear fogs light up your car like a tart's boudoir. "I CAN SEE YOU, YOU TWAT!!!"

However, front fog lights piss me off even more as they are invariably switched on when there is no fog at all as the mentally-retarded owner believes it lends his Vauxhall an air of Lamborghini. There is no reason at all for them to be on but for the owner being a twat.

I think in 24 years of driving I have used fogs on a handful of occasions out in the country roads. Should a vehicle come up behind and not crashed into me, I deduce he has seen me and I therefore switch them off to save dazzling him.

It should be perfectly permissable under law to club drivers to death if they have fog lights on in town.

I hate foglights....

Should be banned from all cars. All they do is give people with small brains a false sense of security - they are of zero safety benefit and some research suggests they cause more accidents.
Appreciate 0