View Single Post
      12-26-2008, 07:28 PM   #16
Stoky
Private
Rep
Drives: Not a Z4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronzprinz View Post
LOL!!!! you two are not too bright... you just used a double standard. why would owning the better balanced M that only costs $71k, be an indication of my finances??? you're both on a need to know basis, and you need to know that i also own an '08 M-B CL600 and an '08 RR sport HSE, well over $250k for three cars, and that it's no indication of my "financial cap" either...

dumb asses...
You remind me of the guys in high school who used talk about how they have a huge penis...only problem was they were full of it. I could care less how much money you have or how much money you even make... neither of which can define you as a man. Sounds like someone either needs to compinsate for a missing part of their life and thus not happy or just full of crap.

I am not going to go back and forth with you because it will go no where. I am sure many people reading this thread can tell what type of man you are, based off your character, class, and intelect I would not guess too great of one. You can have the last word, because what ever your response will be I am sure it will lack anything I want to be a part of any further. Have fun with your lifestyle, sounds like it is really fulfilling and happy, lol.

By the way "dumb ass", way to comment on the fact that BMW would not even be around as we know it if it were not for those cars selling under $50k, I would guess that the vast majority of their cars sold start under $50k.
Appreciate 0