05-21-2006, 08:24 AM   #5
bmwfreak
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garyhoov
:thumbup: I SO hope this is true.

If this happens, I'll put a deposit down as soon as we get anything semi-official.

I had a Z4 for a couple years. I realized that I could use a back seat and a little more luggage space, so I traded it in on a 325i in Nov. '05. I like the 3, but it has always felt too big. It's nice to have a backseat at times, but I only use it occasionally, so it seems a waste carrying around the extra space and weight of two extra doors and a spacious back seat.

Since I get bored easily I took a two year lease on the the 3, so I plan to get something new in Nov. '07.

I've been thinking about a Z4 coupe or 3 series coupe, but the Z4 won't have a back seat, and the 3 still seems too big (not to mention I've already had very similar cars to both of those). Both will also get pretty expensive if I start loading them up.

I've been starting to think about an Audi TT, but I really like BMW's in general and my dealer is great, but I've been beginning to worry they won't have anything to really get me going.

A 2 series coupe would fit me perfectly. I should be able to afford to get the best engine offered and some nice features.

Hope to hear more soon. I'm all ready to pick up the phone and get myself on the list.

We're in the same boat my brother, need something small with a backseat, something around the size of the e30/e36 m3 would be perfect... What a blast a car like this will be to drive as well...

:roundel: :roundel: :roundel: :roundel: :roundel:
Appreciate 0