View Single Post
      07-04-2007, 07:10 PM   #8
BForbes
Bahamas
Rep
Drives: BSM 135i/AW E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by replicat View Post
S2000 is hands down the greatest car I have ever driven..a true drivers car...I even made a 4 page report on it once...

PS. The E46 M3 is is 3415 and handles like a dream and a half from factory so if the 1 weighs less, I think that some KWV3's and some H&R sways will make for a perfect track package. That and some stickier rubber, to do away with the awful factory run flats.
Thanks man, I agree. Revving to 8200 is might fun. The 99-03 went to 9,000 rpms as you know. If Honda made a replacement soon enough I would sooo be into that. You know whats ironic? On the official s2k site, I would say I've seen at least 30 guys switch over to the 335i's. Some kept their s2k also. Its all about how the cars communicate with you. I'm sure you understand better than anybody else on this site what shoes this 1 coupe has to fill for me. No worries, I'll burn away those run-flats quick to reduce the weight and have better tires. :headbang:

Btw, there is another s2k driver on here that lurks. He's posted some 1addicts pics on the S2Kforums..