View Single Post
      06-20-2008, 01:11 PM   #4
AdvantageBMWSalesMgr
BMW Dealer
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by All4One View Post
Yeah sure, its like.... we are from the government, we are here to help.

I guess I 'll get the chance to ask the first Q's. Why are customers getting a very wide range of pricing? Is it because some dealers are paid higher? or some customers are just dumber?

That's Funny! Yeah I'm used to the label. The answer is because there is such a wide range of buyers. You have people who have so much money, that they don't want to spend the time doing research. So they go into the store, and pay what's on the sticker. Everyone pays the same amount for their cars. So that is definitely not the case.

On the otherhand, there are customers who spend the time to research and shop. Honestly, I think it is a luck thing also. You being a customer... you come to our store, and you get someone in retail, versus someone in my Dept. and you will have two completely different experiences.

I like to think of myself as one of the most honest in my craft. Stop laughing. But, I feel like it should be as simple as saying this is what I can offer, and if it makes sense and you agree, we proceed. And if not, we don't. No hard feelings. Thanks!
jmcgaughey@advantagecars.com
:roundel:
Appreciate 0