09-15-2006, 01:10 PM   #1
XxLancaxX
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 AW 335xi

Garage List
AFE E90 Intake Review

Installed the intake and all I can say is WOW! There is definately a gain with this intake. Atleast a minimum of 15HP. I know that sounds like alot and their are alot of non believers on this board but there is a huge gain from this intake. NO MORE 2K RPM FLAT SPOT!! The sound is amazing. It sounds like I have an exhaust and when full throttle the car just plain out screams and is loud as hell now. Very nice sounding and way noticable. I raced my buddys 330i. He lost by about 2.5 cars. Ill post up a video this weekend if he comes to the track. This is the largest filter I have ever seen. Literally huge, You can see in the pictures below....Hopefully Ill have some dyno graphs to show my numbers soon. THIS KIT IS !!! I promise you wont be disappointed.

PS I honestly wasnt expecting a gain from this. I just figured it would sound a little better. Boy was i wrong. Its way faster, really noticable and you can hear the intake inside the car and when under full throttle my neighbors could hear me ripping down the street a few blocks away...
Attached Images

Appreciate 0