View Single Post
      03-23-2009, 11:05 AM   #8
Ced
Private
Rep
Drives: E36 E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFexec View Post
OK - so you think it looks "soft" (I have no idea what you mean by that), but will you tell us how it handled when you DROVE it? Do you buy cars only on looks? The way it accelerates, brakes, handles curves, responds to your hands and feet - and of course the way it just FEELS must not matter to you, eh?

Sorry - but I just don't get it when people dismiss a car before they even take it for a spin. If you don't like the way it looks, then that's your prerogative.
Soft meaning not "mean" enough looking. In terms of driving, I'm not concerned. I own 3 modified BMWs. Dinan S2 E46 M3 + a complete exhaust system, and a track prepped Ground Control Coilover Dinan Stage 5 E36 M3 with Schrick cams, diff gears, etc etc, and I hit the track more often then you even know.

So, from that description, I dont think I would be too concerned about the car's performance, but it definitely wouldn't surpass either of those cars.

BMWs handle well in general, not a question in my book, maybe yours. So, I could place emphasis on looks.
Appreciate 0