OzStriker
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: Ford Falcon Ute, Ducati 1198S

Garage List
I put some pics up here recently:

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250547

Apart from the steering wheel (Doncaster BMW) and exhaust (Remus Australia), all the bits and pieces have come from overseas and all the vendors and products are easily found here on M3Post. Just shop around for shipping prices and make sure things are not sent as pure freight as there are lots of handling charges...My diffuser cost around $500 in freight processing fees just to get from the tarmac to the DBShenker warehouse!

As for getting the bits installed, I am lucky that my partner has worked in the prestige service industry for awhile so she knows some good people. I have used Donnellans in Box Hill for tyres/wheels (Mark there has an E93 M3), B&M Refinishers in Fairfield are currently painting and fitting the boot and Steve's Wheels in Brunswick will be doing the suspension work.
BMW E92 M3 6MT, G-Power SKII supercharged, custom exhaust with 100 cell cats and Remus Sport mufflers, Brembo 380mm BBK, BMW Performance steering wheel, LUX H8 angel eyes, CF CSL boot, Hamann CF diffuser, Vorsteiner CF lip, CF grilles, CF gills, CF bonnet vents, BMW Performance stripes, RAC RG63 wheels, Eibach lowering springs, camber modifications.
Appreciate 0